Hank – Hey, the sign says there’s an historical marker up ahead. I bet it’s a Sharpie.
Hank – When we hit 15 miles we should stop and have a snack.
Kathy – How far?
Hank – 15 miles.
Kathy (smiles) – Okay.
(Twenty seconds later)
Hank – We’re already past 15 miles, aren’t we?
Kathy – Well, if you had a computer on your bike you’d know, wouldn’t you?
Hank – Do they fertilize wind farms?
(How hearing aid users converse)
Kathy – Hey, there’s the city sign.
Hank – Hey, there’s the city sign.
Kathy – That’s what I just said.
(While riding in a hard rain)
Kathy – We’re living the dream, Hank. Everybody wants to be like us.
A couple of notes…
- If you would like to view blog entries in chronological order use this format for the URL: http://www.hankandkathygreer.com/<year>/<month>/?order=asc
- For May 2018, use http://www.hankandkathygreer.com/2018/05/?order=asc
- For June 2018, use http://www.hankandkathygreer.com/2018/06/?order=asc
- For July 2018, use http://www.hankandkathygreer.com/2018/07/?order=asc
- If you would like to comment on a blog post, please click on the post title (or header), scroll to the bottom and you will then see the comments section where you can add your thoughts. We look forward to your comment and encouraging words. Thank you!
- If you would like to see our current location click on “The Route We’re Taking” The Route we are Taking page and you will see the Track my Tour https://trackmytour.com/WTjJB where you can see our daily travels.
- To see all the photos related to a blog post, simply click on one of the photos and it will move over (either to the left or right) to the next photo.
- If you would like to “follow” our blog, please go to the “Home” page and look in the bottom right corner on your computer where you will see a “+Follow” link. If you are viewing our blog on your cell phone, the location may vary depending on cell phones. Please look around to find this area. Just enter your email address there (only we can see it). Then, anytime we write a new blog post you will automatically get an email letting you know so you can read it at your leisure. Or, you can just bookmark our site and view when you like: www.HankandKathyGreer.com