Blowin’ Yer Nose

We’re taking a rest day today so I thought I’d share something humorous. Here’s how we do this.

Hank – Continue to ride and block one nostril with one finger. Turn your head to the unblocked nostril side and blow hard down and away. Repeat the process with the other nostril. Note: Strong crosswinds may require blowing both nostrils in the same direction. Once completed, does the nose or in some cases the cheek, ear, or even the forehead need to be wiped? If so, use the cycling glove’s nose-wiping fabric located at the base of the thumb. In a situation where’s there more than a light cleanup required, use the other glove’s nose-wiping fabric too. If both sections are already full from heavy use then use any remaining surface of either or both gloves and make a mental note to wash the gloves. Five minutes later, forget the mental note. But keep the mental note about the shirt you’re wearing that has the mess on the shoulder.

Kathy – Signal to stop and pull over. Retrieve a tissue from the handlebar bag. Blow nose. Close up tissue and put it in the small mesh-covered pocket with the other used tissues. Repeat the process as necessary. Once completed, resume riding the bike.

10 Comments

1. you are GROSS Hank!! Such a boy!!! Love you Kathy 🙂

1. But effective. 😁

2. Patty, you are SO right…GROSS! Love and miss you! ❤

2. Bonita harrison June 25, 2018 at 2:36 pm

That is so man, Hank. My boyfriend blows his nose on his t-shirt.

1. I know a number of women who do this as well. 🙂

3. what no pictures Hank,,, I’m a video learner come on you can do the acting and if Kathy’s stomach can take it she can do the filming.. 🙂

1. I need a third hand to hold the camera while I’m riding.

4. Ummmmm… I don’t see a problem. 🙂

5. Guys with facial hair have bigger clean up responsibilies. Girls, too.

6. Ginny marshall June 26, 2018 at 4:33 pm

LOL no offense Hank, I like Kathy’s method 🤧😊. Sending love.

Liked by 2 people